ER PILLOW BALL FIBRE BACK SLEEPER
The Ball Fibre Back Sleeper pillow offers medium support suitable for back and smaller framed side sleepers. The ball fibre moulds to the contour of the head and neck. Ball fibre is specifically designed to be machine washed and tumble dried. The fibre will re fluff during the washing & drying process to refresh and renew your pillow.
- Easy Care, machine washable and tumble dry
- Medium fill suitable for back sleepers
- Suits standard size pillowcase
- Cotton Sateen cover with gusseted side walls and satin piping
- Made in Australia
- Healthguard® treated to help create a healthy sleeping environment, which is anti-dust mite, anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic.
- OEKO-TEX® Confidence in Textiles
Washing this pillow actually re fluffs and rejuvenates the silky ball fibre clusters retaining their shape. Washing will help extend the life of your pillow making it feel like new after each wash.
Gusseted side walls add extra support, increased air flow and extra loft. This pillow has been Healthguard® treated to help create a healthy sleeping environment, which is anti-dust mite, anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic.
We recommend the use of a pillow protector to help extend the life of your pillow.
Measurements: 41cm x 66cm x 5cm
Fill: Ball Fibre Polyester
Cover: Cotton Sateen
Gentle machine wash, rinse well. Tumble dry on low/ cool setting or line dry. Do not iron.
Do not dry clean
Customer Reviews and Ratings
Be the first to review this product!